Touchwiz Revolutionized 5.0 is one of the perfect ROM with so many amazing features and great performance, and it is a perfect ROM for those who wants a lag free Nature UX like UI on their Galaxy Ace. TW 5 Revolutionized provides a smooth lag free user experience and yeah it is based on Maclaws Cyanogenmod 9, which is the best CM 9 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Maclaws CM 9 combined with Touchwiz Revolutionized 5 ROM makes the best of both worls and Ace users will fall in love with this ROM! So not wasting any more time let me show you how to install this ROM.
How to Install Touchwiz Revolutionized 5.0
- First of all Go to this XDA thread
- After Downloading the ROM make sure that you’ve CWM recovery installed on your phone. (CWM Installation tutorial)
- Now after installing CWM Recovery Power Off your phone and press Home + Power button together to get into the Recovery mode.
- Now after you’re into the recovery mode Select Wipe/Data Factory reset, then select Wipe Cache Partition and after that Go to advanced and Wipe Dalvik cache.
- after following all of the above steps Select Install Zip from SD card and then select the Touchwiz Revolutionized 5.0 file that we’ve downloaded in Step 1.
- After the Installation is completed Select Reboot system now and Enjoy the ROM!
After more than 1 month of usage of this ROM, I’m completely satisfied with it and I’ll recommend this ROM to all of the Ace users. and I have to say the Nature UX like User Interface looks awesome to use,the ROM controls of the Cyanogenmod 9 are awesome and notification toggle also looks great. the camera app and the Accuweather widget are awesome, using the phone for a whole day with Screen time on: 2 Hours+ the battery life is awesome.
Features I liked:
- Long Battery Life
- Use of Maclaws CM9
- Nature UX UI
- Samsung Widgets
- Zero Lag