How to Install Windows Phone 8 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace
Have you ever used and Windows Phone 8 device, I’m sure that you loved its User Interface and zero lad performance. It’s been a long time since Windows phone 8 was launched and Smartphones like Lumia 1020 are trending all over the world with big sale numbers.
Nokia have adopted Windows Phone as its primary Operating System by ditching Symbian, so now coming to the point. do you want to install Windows Phone 8 look alike ROM on your Android Phone, Yes you can easily with the ROM I’m going to share with you guys.
this Windows Phone ROM will make your Galaxy Ace look exactly like a Lumia device with Windows Phone OS and I’m damn sure that you’ll love its performance. with this ROM you’get the looks of WP8 and power of Android at the same time, isn’t that nice
Download the ROM from here.
Now coming to the Installation, make sure that you’ve Clockwork Mod recovery Installed on your phone.
How to Install Windows Phone 8 ROM
- Boot in CWM 5 recovery by pressing Home + Power key together.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Go to Advanced and Wipe Dalvik cache
- Go to Mounts and Storage and Mount Data
- Now choose Install ZIP from SD card and Select the ROM file and wait for the Installation Process to complete.
- after Installation Reboot your Phone and enjoy the Windows Phone 8 on your Ace.
Video Tutorial :
Windows Phone 8 ROM Review
This ROM is one of my favourite ROM because of its simplicity and minimalistic looks. with this we can have looks of Windows Phone 8 with beautiful live updating tiles. this ROM is based on Cyanogenmod 7.2 Democracy ROM and it comes with Dolphin browser as default browser.
features I liked:
- Customization of tiles
- Good Battery Life
- Fast and Smooth Launcher with zero lag
- Windows OS like boot animation
So my Suggestion for you is to try out this ROM at-least once and you’ll love it.